Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Bomb Explosion Near My Home? I'm Shocked.

Photo was taken from The Jakarta Post
I left home at 9 a.m. and at first decided to take the Kalimalang route. But then I found it heavily congested. I didn't know what happen, but I learned that when Kalimalang is jammed, it can last for hours. So I made a detour and chose to take the Pondok Kopi route, which was also jammed by the way (but, hey life in Jakarta and its greater areas means putting up with the jams or you'll get crazy).

Anyway, when I almost reached my office six hours later (after attending an event), M texted me saying that there was a bomb blast around the traditional market near my home. You can read the news here. It was not a big bomb, no casualty. Perhaps I should be afraid, but I am actually angry of the perpetrator. How dare you did that in my neighborhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment