Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Going To Be A Busy Weekend


This weekend is going to be the days when you wish that you can have three days off, instead of only two. There are so many events! Bear with me, my darlings, here goes the list:

CCF Jakarta will hold Open House, which is basically about introduction on the French course, movie screening, music and dance, something like a door prize quiz (I'm not sure what it is, but it says undian berhadiah, hahaha) and French cuisine. I hope it's true, especially about the French cuisine.

Erasmus Huis will screen Bride Flight, a movie about three Dutch ladies who traveled to New Zealand to meet their fiances. The movie screening is a regular event that takes place on the last Saturday every month. This year, there's a catch in the movie screening. If you attend five movie screenings and get five stamps, you can participate in a quiz. I don't know what the gift is (perhaps, a flight to Amsterdam?), but I'm in!

Tangent: last week's concert in Erasmus Huis was great. I watched the concert with my friend K, and of all handsome Dutch men who were there that night, we had the same crush to the guitarist, which was 40-something and wore geeky glasses. We are two weird girls:). Ahem, back to the list.

There's going to be another fashion blogger yard sale on Friday and Saturday. This week, my days off are Friday and Saturday. I hope I can make it to the event. Not that I need to buy anything, I'm just curious.

Let's see the contemporary art in Jakarta Contemporary.

Luis Figo is coming to Jakarta on Jan. 30! Yes, that Luis Figo. Click here if you want to find out how you can kick the ball with him.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment