Friday, February 24, 2012

And Then There Were Movies...

Cars pass through the iconic 46-year-old Semanggi cloverleaf interchange in Central Jakarta, which connects Jl. Sudirman, Jl. Gatot Subroto and the inner-city toll road and serves as the main connector of the capital’s main business district. Photo source: here

Hello, there! If I may seem like neglecting this blog, it's because of my work. After the diving fix last weekend, I went to Sentul for one night two days to attend a hotel's grand opening. Wednesday saw me cruising in kemang to review a French restaurant and a bakery shop. I interviewed an Indonesian chef who won second place in cooking competition in Italy on Thursday. 

And that leaves me nothing to do this Friday.

No, just kidding, I still have a lot on my plate right now. In fact, I'm typing this while glancing over to make sure my boss does not catch me blogging, instead of writing the articles. *wears the serious work facial expression*

Anyway, do you have any plans for the weekend? This weekend will see several movie screenings. There are Sonny Boy at Erasmus Huis, Lezioni di Cioccolato at Istituto Italiano and also South to South Film Festival that will last until Feb. 26.

I may be trying my hand at baking (again!). Wish me (or the people who will sample the cake) luck:).

No comments:

Post a Comment