Friday, October 4, 2013

Batik And Teh Tarik


Hello, sweeties!

This morning I arrived early at the office. So I made myself a cup of teh tarik, took a photo of myself in a batik skirt and enjoyed the blissful quiet moments. Then the boss asked me to draft the minister's speech. And all the bliss was gone. Zzz.

Anyway, here are several events this weekend that you may be interested in:

-- Talk: Mengenal Sejarah melalui Kartu Pos (Learn more about history through postcards). Oct. 4. 7-9 p.m. @america. Pacific Place 3rd floor. Open for public. Free.
-- Music Festival: Java Soulnation. Oct. 4-6. Sports Hall Istora Senayan.
-- Art Market: Flea Market #5 Kemang. Oct. 4-6. 12 p.m. Vintage clothing, art, fashion and many more. La Codefin Central Lobby. South Jakarta

I'll be on duty for another cousin's wedding this Sunday. Wish me luck with the uncles, aunties and other people who may annoy me with 'the question'. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment