Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Views Of Rasuna Said and The Surrounding Areas From The 20th Floor

My office moved to the 20th floor yesterday. I felt grateful that I had just worked there for two months, so I had yet to accumulate too many documents and stuffs. The other employees really hauled heaps of works worth of years of hard work.

This morning, I took a few minutes to walk around the office and snap some photos. Here they are...

Things are not always all about high rise buildings in Jakarta. The houses, many are turned into rented rooms for the out-of-towners, and small open spaces are hidden behind the glitzy skyscrapers.

I wonder what will become of that empty space. Hotel? Office? Or perhaps (May God forbid) shopping center? Please, be anything but a shopping center.

Panorama


I sit next to the window with this view. This photo was taken at around 9 a.m. It would look totally different at 4-5 p.m. with the jams.

I think I should buy a wide lens. I kinda hope that I can go up to the rooftop one day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment