Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cool Boss And His New Spectacles

When I say Clark Kent, I'm thinking about this guy. I've never noticed before that Christopher Reeve had  blue eyes. Geeky eye glasses is my kryptonite:) (Source: Caped Wonder)

Last month, Cool Boss came to the office wearing spectacles. When I asked him the reason, he said that the day before he experienced computer fatigue syndrome, a condition where his left eye (or was it right?) suddenly couldn't see anything but darkness. He went to the hospital, after his wife picked him up. His ophthalmologist then told him to wear the spectacles for work.

"That was the scariest moment in my life. I was really panic because only one eye lost sight ability. You should maintain your eye condition, don't stare too long to the monitor or TV," he said.

Hmm, for me that's enough excuse to leave my cubicle every once in a while:).

Today, he took the spectacles off while working and staring to the computer monitor. When I reminded him to wear those glasses, he asked if he looked good in the spectacles. Peeyutz (who was sitting in front of his cubicle) and I looked at him and said simultaneously, "You look good, just like Clark Kent."

And he blushed. Hahaha.

PS. I mentioned about Cool Boss here, and featured him here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment