This is the master of tea ceremony who taught us to pour and enjoy tea in Jeju island
What's for this weekend? You can guess from the title and the above picture that Korea - Indonesia Week at Gandaria City is back. From Sept. 28 to Oct. 3, we can enjoy K-Pop concert, K-Pop contest, Korean food festival and last but not least (my favorite!) Korean Film Festival.
Music enthusiasts, there's The New Dutch Academy Chamber Soloist concert at Erasmus Huis Jakarta, today, at 7.30 PM. Or a jazz concert at Goethe Haus (at the same time as Erasmus! I'm torn at heart).
There's regular movie screening at l'Institute Francais d'Indonesia (formerly known as CCF). Screening starts 1 p.m.
I'm planning for a getaway next week, so posts will be thin. Don't worry, I've scheduled the Krakatau post to keep you company (finally!). See you next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment