Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Raining Movie Festivals!

Taken from here

Thank God, it's Friday! This week has been very packed. Monday saw me in Plaza Senayan, attending the launching of Japan-based cosmetics SK II's latest product. One tube of 50 grams is Rp 1,500,000 worth! (Oh dear, it has many zeroes! *shiver*). Tuesday was my typing day. 

I met Mexican beauty, Miss Universe 2010 Ximena Navarrete on Wednesday, and a group of Colombian businessmen on Thursday. I also heard that there is a Venezuelan cultural week held in Bentara Budaya Jakarta. Is it just my feeling or is it raining latinos here? If I bumped into a Peruvian today, hmm, then it's a sign that I should learn Spanish. Hahaha...

As usual, I'll share some weekend ideas with you. I already told you about Korean Movie Show, but if you want to see other movies, there is Cosmopolitan Film Festival, held at Pacific Place Mall. The 2nd Cultural Week of Venezuela held in Bentara Budaya Jakarta also screens several Venezuelan movies. 

CCF Jakarta is screening French movies this Saturday in two venues: CCF Salemba (Tricheuse) and CCF Wijaya (Du Jour Ou Lendemain). If you like the works of Japanese director Akira Kurosawa, Japan Foundation Jakarta is screening his films, alongside with Ozu Yasujiro's works.Wow, so many movies!

Have a cinematic weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment