Friday, July 9, 2010

Fashion, Films, Food And Football

Found here

It's Friday, people! Time to pack up my backpack to leave the city, yippeee!!! I'm taking a three-day leave next week, and I want to visit my grandma. Finally!!! Posts will be thin, unless if I can prepared some scheduled posts for you. But with extra works I'm doing, I can't promise you anything.

But why should we worry about next week, when there are so much things we can do this weekend? :)

First of all, there will be Brightspot Market from July 8-11. This month, the venue is Plaza Indonesia Extension, 4th floor, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. This month's event will feature around 60 brands. Retail therapy, anyone? :P

Then, there is 2010 Boemboe Forum in Erasmus Huis Jakarta on July 10 from 3.30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event will showcase five short movies.

Epicureans can also sink their teeth into French cuisine during the Tour Culinaire de France that will last until July 25 at Hotel Le Meridien Jakarta.

Oops, almost forgot, the World Cup Final! Is it going to be Spain or The Netherlands? Can't hardly wait!

Have a fabulous weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment