Monday, March 15, 2010

The Silent Monday

It's Monday but the office is extremely empty. Why? Tomorrow will see Nyepi, the Hindu's Day of Silence, therefore, it's hari kejepit nasional (literally "the caught-in-between national day"). I wonder what it would be like to spend a day without speaking to anybody at all. I'm not a talkative person, but I think I would be happy when the day is over. 

I thought I would just finished an article or two and headed home. Or watch a movie with a friend. Ah well, got to finish the said articles in the first place.


Yesterday I read about a 3D video mapping held in front of Museum Fatahillah in the Old Town. The movie is a collaboration of English multimedia artist D-Fuse with Indonesian artists Sakti Parantean and Adi Panuntun, photographer Feri Latief and writer Taqarrable.



No comments:

Post a Comment