Photo courtesy of Hotel Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place Jakarta
How about a glass of mojito to close this weekend? I don't drink alcohol. But a bartender I know once make me a non-alcoholic Virgin Mojito. It's a refreshing drink. Here's how to make it (taken from here).
1. In the bottom of the pitcher or mixing glass, add the sugar, mint leaves, and juice from lime
2. Add club soda to taste. You don't want to dilute the flavor too much, but you can do this step to your own taste preferences.
3.Pour over ice and enjoy! Other options are to use ginger ale or Sprite instead of club soda. It all depends on what you like. Experimenting with these flavors yields yummy rewards.
Meanwhile, if you don't have any plan for this weekend, I highly recommend Bollywood movie 3 Idiots. Ok, so maybe you never like Bollywood movies, but I guarantee you that this movie will change your perspective. It's funny, touching, romantic, and PG-13, so you can bring along your spouse and children, especially when the movie is about education and friendship.
Have a refeshing family weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment