Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Why Women Have So Many Bags

I'm not the most fashionable person, but still I need several bags for different purposes. I have small bags to meet up with friends or when work loads are not much, medium-sized bags for days when I go to several places and big bags for God-knows-what-will-happen-that-day.

#1. What the big bag is good for
Situation: I had two interviews in one day and needed to take photographs. Hence, the big bag made its appearance.
BEE: Oh, that's a lovely bag you got there.
Me: Oh thanks. Yeah, it's big. I like it because I can stuff many things in it, such as my cameras and notebooks.
BEE: It's so big you can fill it with little children.
Me: -_-

#2. Why women carry a bag
Situation: I was on my way to an interview appointment with Can, one of the male colleagues. I had my medium-sized bag with me, while he carried his notes in his hands.
Can: Why do women carry a big bag? It's such a fuss you know.
Me: I have a lot of things to carry. I've tried to reduce the items, but it's hard.
Can: May I deposit my stuffs in your bag? (without waiting for reply, he proceeded to place his notes, cellphones, car keys and namecard holders into my bag)
Me: Now, you know why women carry a big bag, don't you? To assist the men carrying their stuffs, because they don't carry a bag themselves :D

#3. Why I would never just carry one small bag
Situation: in the morning, on the way to office
Me: I'm leaving for office.
M: Wait, don't you bring the lunch box?
Me: No, M, I'm carrying a small bag today, there is no room for the lunch box.
M: You can carry the lunch box with this small bag (producing another small bag from a drawer)
Me: I carry a small bag with the intention to carry less items, not to carry the same items in two small bags.
M: So you don't want to bring the lunch box? (almost on the verge of tantrum outburst)
Me: Argh, ok, give me that small bag.

Somehow, most of my bags are in the same color hue (brown).

2 comments:

  1. wew, kenapa mirip diriku ya...
    kemana2 bawa tas guede, wlw sebenaernya tuh tas nangkring di motor...
    btw, aku skrg lagi nyoba2 produksi tas lho!!! *Promo

    ReplyDelete
  2. rasanya hidup ini hampa tanpa tentengan segede gaban *lebay. posting dong soal produksi tas ini di blogs, sekalian ama futu2nya juga ya :)

    ReplyDelete