Friday, May 25, 2012

Dance, Painting And Film For This Weekend

Introdans. Found here
Hello my sweeties! Last week a friend sent me a message to ask about the week's event, or the Weekender. I've been neglecting that posting for a few weeks, sorry about that, these last few Fridays have been quite busy. So I guess there are people reading that Weekender agenda :).

What's your plan this weekend? I'll be wearing my sport shoes to attend a gathering on Saturday. Below are several ideas for your weekend:
-- Solo painting exhibition Ade Pasker "Extreme Adventure". Erasmus Huis Jakarta. Until June 14.
-- Italian film: Bianco e Nero. May 26. Istituto Italiano di Cultura.
-- Dance: Introdans. Erasmus Huis Jakarta. May 26. 7:30 p.m. Free :)
-- Jakarta Fashion & Food Festival. Mall Kelapa Gading.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment