Friday, January 24, 2014

Hoping For Some Bright Days Ahead

Found here

Hi lovelies, how was your week? I hope you had a great week, mine did not go so well as my cellphone (the smart one/the educated one) was stolen on a bus ride. Good bye, my five-month-old smartphone ::wipe tears::

Fortunately, (there is always a reason for gratitude despite the bad thing) the only one that got stolen was that phone. I still have my wallet, iPod touch and that first generation CDMA cellphone, which become very useful during these smartphone-less days. So I only need to go to the cell provider to block the SIMcards and replace with the new ones, no need to make a letter for lost ID at a local police office. 

Now, let's talk about something happy for the weekend, shall we? Here are several events that may interest you this weekend. 

-- Art exhibition: Artphoria. A 3-D street art exhibition. Ciputra World/Lotte Shopping Avenue. Until Jan. 26. Open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Entrance fee between Rp 50,000 and Rp 90,000.
-- Run Race: Color Run. The happiest 5k run race is coming to J-town on Jan. 26 at Senayan's East Parking Lot. I'm not running at the competition, but I'm sure it will be fun to watch it.
-- Movie Screening: Lotus. Monthly movie screening. Erasmus Huis. 1.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment