Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Postcards From Ende, Flores Island

Hello, readers! Sorry for the lack of posting. I just got back from Ende, Flores Island from an assignment on disaster management. It was an exciting six-day journey. I could not tell much right now, for I have to complete the stories, the financial reports (gaah!) and the laundry.

While waiting for my full travel story, let me entertain you with several photos I took in during my sojourn there. Hope you like them. Have a wonderful day!

That is basically the kind of scenery you can see while traveling in Ende: hills covered with fog, river with strong stream and rocks. Those white-leaves trees? They are kemiri (candlenut) trees.


I found that small waterfall on the roadside!

Last but not least, I rested my feet on the rocky Mbuu beach

2 comments:

  1. setidaknya kini jempol itu bersembunyi dibalik sepatu.......wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, kusembunyikan jempol seksiku, biar gak dikejar fpi:P

    ReplyDelete