Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Eternal City

Mia cara, sorry for the lack of post. I was supposed to spend my six-day holidays in Semarang. But something came up and I had to go back to Jakarta. Things moved very fast and the last thing I remembered was going to the airport.

Anyway, right now I'm in The Eternal City.

I still can't function well thanks to the 15-hour flight, three-hour transit, and six-hour time difference. I need some sleep first, eat and then blogs about it.

One thing for sure, when you are in the land of the Godfathers, you feel safe when seeing a police car in the parking lot:)


Have a happy weekend:)

3 comments:

  1. Arghhh... Tifaaa! So you've made it to Rome; sooo happy for you :D. So, how's the weather there? and the guys? Are they as cute as some girls here said? lol...

    A postcard from Italy, please... (if u're not too busy to secure one for me of course :D).

    So, how long again would you spend there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finally made it, alhamdulillah!
    It's between 10 and 15 degree Celsius here, quite warm compared to other North Europe countries at this moment. But I still wear at least three layers of clothes to go out.
    The Italian guys? Beautiful. Enough said.
    The schedule is quite packed as I'm only here for three days (argh), but I'll try to find a postcard for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes hihi. Send my regards to Toti(expecting Del piero in turin Arghh...).Is there any special thing in there beside the guys of course? Ok have a nice trip..."Ela"

    ReplyDelete