Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Year of Weekly Posts


Hello, lovelies.

As much as I want to write more (a resolution that goes unfulfilled!), I must admit I've been a bad blogger this year. 

This year kicked off in an ugly start, with me being unemployed for the first three months. My contract with the former office ended in December, and there was no contract extension until March. Luckily, I got another job and started work again in April.

The new workplace has a somewhat-busy-but-fun atmosphere. Although I didn't travel much, I did have good times. Here are some of the things I did and was grateful to have this year:

-- I had more fun. The new workplace has quite a lot of sporty people. They plan a weekly run around Gelora Bung Karno sport complex (every Tuesday) and a badminton club (every Thursday). Have I told you that my co-workers also have a movie club too? My weekday nights are not only for work, but also for after-work socializing and sport activities.

-- I learned new things at the office, such as how to layout newsletter with CorelDraw and Adobe InDesign. I also got a chance to learn how to shoot a video of active learning for my office.

-- I went through odontectomy operation to take my impacted wisdom tooth. After all these years of meticulous toothbrushing and dentalflossing, I finally conquer my fear and take out that impacted molar.

-- I bought a car! It caused me a 10-year-worth savings, but M&D are happy with the purchase and that's what matters most.

-- I visited two geothermal plants in Cibuni and a wind farm in Ciheras. Both are in West Java. Those visits remind me Indonesia is not only a rich-oil state with abundant natural resources but also blessed with renewable energy sources.

Now, on to the 2016, I can't promise you I will post more, but you all know I love to write and tell stories. I can only say: I will do my best.

Happy New Year, lovelies. Hope you have a great one.

PS. I did write posts as I tried to write at least once a week, but I had yet to finish most of them. I'll try completing some of them during this holiday season. So if you scroll to previous pages and find new posts, well...happy reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment