Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Events For The Upcoming Long Weekend

Hello lovelies, this week I only have three days of work because Thursday is Ascension of Jesus Christ and Friday is Isra Mi'raj. I'm taking a half day leave today to anticipate heavy traffic as people will leave the city.

It's been so long since I last wrote up a list of things to do on the weekend, I hope I manage to put all in one post. Here it goes...

Have a soft spot for foreign films? Watch them during Europe on Screen, which will run until May 8. I've already marked some of the films :).

Bookworms, there's a must-visit book expo at Big Bad Wolf Book Sale Jakarta.

Shrek The Musical hits Jakarta.

Jakarta Food and Fashion Festival is here again.

Other than that, I think I'll put the KonMari's method into action and perhaps go watch Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2

Hope you have a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment