Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Photo From Bukittinggi

One Uda, Two Uni, Three's Company* :)

Hi sweeties, how are you? I hope you're doing good. I've been flooded, swamped and trailed over by loads of work. Not just me, but the whole office was working our asses off. Last week we had a respite as we headed to Bukittinggi, West Sumatra for Team Building session.

Above is just one photo of so many we've taken. We played a game and ended up wearing traditional Minangkabaru wedding garb. I'm still compiling photos and text about the trip, I hope I can post more before this week ends.

On a much happier note, I managed to retrieve the photos I thought I've lost when the portable hard disk gave up on me. I kept the photos in iPhoto library and the common folders, so the photos are still in iPhoto library eventhough I've deleted the common folders. Alhamdulillah. 

I've been thinking of another way to preserve my photos. One solution is through this blog. So you'll see more of my face and my friends in this space. I hope you don't mind.

*Uda means brother, Uni means sister in Minangkabau language

No comments:

Post a Comment