Friday, May 2, 2014

Have A Very European Weekend :)

Photo found here

With the Europe Day celebration, which will fall on May 9, there are many Europe-themed events across the capital. It is with great joy that I inform you about Europe On Screen, a film festival focusing on European movies. For more information on the movies and the venues, click here.

Scholarship hunters (talking to myself, really) may find something that captivate them in European Union-Indonesia Scholarship Info Day, May 3, Sasono Mulyo 1 &2, Le Meridien Hotel (Free Entry).

Fancy running with the Europeans? Join EU On The Move 5 K on May 4. Location: Car Free Day Area – Jalan Sudirman, Jakarta. Run/walk starts at 7 am. Recommended arrival time: 6 am. For more info, click here. I may be cheering on the sidewalk, thank you very much.

April was a busy month for me. I really hope I can lean back every once in a while this May. 

Have a good one, my lovelies:).

No comments:

Post a Comment