Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Finding Love On The Road

Since my parents have never approved my travel plans, I always tell them that, hey, who knows, your single daughter may find future husband during the trip. It's a false hope, of course. For me, finding love on the road is not as easy as it sounds. I'm too shy/weird to make a good first impression on people I just meet on the road.

Anyway, a few days ago, I read a blog post on Lonely Planet about the issue. So it's not impossible, after all:). Check out the full story here.

4 comments:

  1. gak pa pa alasannya kayak gitu Tifa, mudah2an kan jadi doa ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha iya kak, amin ya robbal alamin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya tip.sapa tau aja.
    Gw Amiiin in juga deh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terima kasih untuk semua doanya. Semoga kita semua mendapat yang terbaik. Amin ya robbal alamin :)

    ReplyDelete