Friday, November 8, 2013

Have A Bright Weekend!


Hi sweeties, how are you? I've just returned from my Komodo-Trans Flores trip. It was a wonderful and unforgettable experience to see Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. You just have to go to Komodo island at least once in your life. Above is the view from my hotel room's porch in Labuan Bajo, Flores.

I would love to tell you more about the trip, but works are piling up my desk. Hope to give you more travel stories next week. In the meantime, here are several events that may interest you this weekend:

-- Indonesia Book Fair. Until Nov. 10.  Istora Senayan Gelora Bung Karno.
-- Pasar Desain. Until Nov. 10. Grand Indonesia Shopping Town.
-- Brightspot Market. Until Nov. 10. Lotte Shopping Avenue, Ground Floor.

4 comments:

  1. Envy! >.< Have a bright weekend too Mba Tifa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Ayu. No need to envy me. Anyone can go there. You will too one day if you put all your heart and efforts to it. Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its realy great blog post with an amazing photos

    ReplyDelete