Monday, September 23, 2013

Diah and Chrisna's Wedding

I just got the time to resize all photos I took during my cousin Diah and her beau Chrisna's wedding that took place on Sept. 7. Beware, it's one of those photo bomb posts:).

My outfit that day: green floral kebaya, paired with the Makassan-pattern skirt and nude pumps
 
The venue of the akad nikah. From left to right: Uncle Hari, cousin Amin, Auntie Rifa, N, Auntie Siti and Uncle Suryono


The view from this side reminds me of Masjid Nabawi Madinah


Here comes the bride and bride's mother

We stole moments with the bride before the ceremony began:P

The bride's parents were ready to welcome the groom's family

D and my uncles have the similar blank stare :D

Time to get committed

It's official!

The newly weds with the bride's family

The bride's mother chatted with the sisters-in-law before the party began. It's one of my favorite photos that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment