Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy 486th Anniversary, Jakarta!


A lithography work by Ken Pattern. Taken at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta

Hello, my lovelies! Jakarta is celebrating its anniversary tomorrow. Any fun plan this weekend? If you haven't had the slightest idea, here are several events that may interest you :).

-- Exhibition: JakCloth 2013, June 20-23, Parkir Timur Senayan
-- Screening: German Cinema Film Festival. June 20-29. Blitzmegaplex Grand Indonesia. Find schedule here
-- Screening: Il Miracolo. Istituto Italiano di Cultura Cine Club. June 22, 4 p.m.
-- Music Performance: Naive New Beaters. June 22. 8 p.m. Rolling Stone Live Venue.
-- Festival: Jakarta Anniversary Festival XI. Until June 23. Gedung Kesenian Jakarta

I hope you have a good one :).

P.S. I was going to post the other long-time eateries in Jakarta, but I haven't got the time to go to the places to take the pictures. I could have posted the photos from other people's blogs (and mention the credit, of course), but the satisfaction would not be the same. I plan to do it over the weekend so please bear with me until next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment