Friday, March 1, 2013

A Target To Remember:)

From Daily Dishonesty (this one cracks me up :D)

Dear kind people, is it March already?

Before I forget, I should put the target up there, because I plan to take as many holidays as I can this year and holidays means more money to spend. So I should save up. After all, I have 42 days of leave now *flapping my leave forms :)*.

With its location on the equator, Indonesia is a great place for year-round holidaying. But of course, during the rainy season the sea and the waves become rougher and higher. It wouldn't be wise to go to the beach or travel between the islands. 

While I love the rainy season, I also long for the dry season when the sky is clear and the sea is quite calm. I can't wait for the next trip:). In the meantime, I'll entertain myself with household chores and other events in the city. 
  
-- Photo Exhibition: Sybille Bergmann. Until March 5 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Bentara Budaya Jakarta.
-- Music Festival: The Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival 2013. March 1-3. JIExpo, Kemayoran. Let's hope that I'll have a free ticket again like last year:P.
-- Shopping: Jakarta Flea Market. March 1-2 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Lapangan Basket Blok S, Jln. Suryo, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta. Cash only.
-- Movie Screening: Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers). March 2. A-Azhar Indonesia University, Auditorium Arifin Panigoro.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment