Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Seasonal Beauty On Postcards

Since we are currently in the rainy season, until at least April, here are several postcards from Postcrossing friends that brighten up the gray-skied days (The sun still makes an appearance for several hours, though. Oh, the joy of living in the tropics!).



Michelle from Vermont, the US sent me this lovely postcard on autumn.


A shot of Porto during (most likely) summer on a postcard mailed by Leticia from Portugal

 A postcard of a wooden bridge in Nha Trang, Vietnam from Chau in Saigon (or also known as Ho Chi Minh City) brings my memories close to home.

Muhammed, a student of a primary school near Paris, who writes that his favorite color is red (just like me!), picked this all-snowy postcard for me

A warm greeting with a snowy mountain postcard comes from Marlene in Detmold, Germany

 This cute bird postcard flies from the harsh winter in Darima's Russia to the warmth of my tropical country. 


And it comes with cute stamps! Now, I need to find the right method to peel the stamps from the postcards, because I had ruined two postcards from the Netherlands. If you know a good method, let me know please.

Thank you for the lovely postcards, my dearies. I love them all:).

No comments:

Post a Comment