Friday, September 21, 2012

Photo, Comic And Movie

New arrivals: A nine-year-old Bengal tiger named Manis, which means "sweet" in English, feeds her newborn cubs at Mangkang Zoo in Semarang, Central Java on Wednesday. Manis gave birth to four cubs on Tuesday night -- the first time during her six years living in the zoo. (JP/Ainur Rohmah) Source

Oh wow, isn't that photo above a perfect one to wrap up the Big Cat's Cuteness week? The tiger mom must be very busy tending to her cubs this weekend. How about you? 

Anyway, if you don't have any plans this weekend, here are a few events that take place this weekend.

-- Pacu Jawi photo exhibition, Bentara Budaya Jakarta, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
-- Comiconnexions, a comic exhibition, Goethe Haus 

-- Alle tijd, a Dutch movie, Erasmus Huis, 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
-- Old Indonesian cinema Tiga Dara (Three Girls, 1956), Sept. 22, 6-9 p.m., Museum Bank Mandiri. Free. Reservation: adep@cbn.net.id
-- La leggenda del pianista sull'oceano, Istituto Italiano di Cultura, Sept. 22. 
 
As for me, well, my parents have caught the decluttering bug. So I may be sorting my stuffs the whole weekend. It's going to be emotional as I tend to keep the stuffs most people will throw away without wincing. The reason is usually because I want to give the stuffs another life.Wish me luck!

Have a fun weekend, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment