Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Last Pre-Ramadan Potluck Supper

Oh dear, I just coined a Biblical term with Islamic one, hahaha.


My colleagues have this potluck party tradition where they bring foods to share together with the rest of the office employees. Yesterday, they held the last potluck party before Ramadan. The dishes were (from top bowl clockwise: rawon (beef soup), fried noodle, white rice, red rice, tempe and tahu (soybean cakes), perkedel jagung (corn fritters), rendang (beef cooked with coconut milk), telur asin (salted duck eggs) and in the middle box-shaped container is fried chicken. 


I could only take a few pictures before things got rowdy!


More and more people were coming after I took the last photo. So I had to stop photographing and started to pile up the foods to my plate. It was a fun gathering at the office.

Have a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment