Friday, April 13, 2012

See The Movies And Sing To The Music

Tim Knol and Band. Found here

Got any fun plan this weekend? After the trip to Karimun Jawa Islands last weekend (which I haven't posted yet due to my works, sorry!), I think I'll take things slow this weekend. I already had a pile of DVDs (it's Korean drama "City Of Glass") on my bedside table, so DVD marathon it is! *wear the sunrise headband*

Here are some events to attend, if you're free this weekend:
-- Music festival: Sayfestville, Jakarta International Music and Arts Festival. Senayan Swimming Stadium. April 13-14. Check website here.
-- Pop music concert: Tim Knol, The Pop Sensation 2012! April 14, Erasmus Huis Jakarta, at 7:30 p.m. and April 15, Fatahillah park, at 2 p.m.
PS. I featured Tim Knol here in 2011. I did go to that concert and even took pictures with him. I asked my friend K to accompany me to the concert, and we both had a crush to guitarist Anne Soldaat (he's on the left, wearing glasses). How fast does time flies!
-- Film: Il piu bel giono della mia vita. Istituto Italiano. April 14 at 4 p.m.
-- Film:  The Revolution Will Not Be Televised. April 13, 6 p.m. Kineforum.

Have an exciting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment