Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wingardium Leviosa!

In case you don't read Harry Potter, that title is a spell to make something/someone levitate (Really? You don't read Harry Potter? Go read it!). But without the spell and the wizardry ability, we the Muggles can also fly, at least in a photograph:).

An article in Kompas daily introduced me to Tokyo resident Natsumi Hayashi's blog Yowa Yowa Camera, which is mostly about her levitating pictures. Her blogs shows that levitating is fun and easy. And I love her outfits!



A photography community in Indonesia called Levitasi Hore takes inspiration from Hayashi's photos and publishes photos of members doing levitation. They are pretty much serious about producing quality levitating photos.


As for myself, I'm not a member of that community, but I'd love to take one or two levitation photos every now and then.

A photo of me and my Pinay fellow Tita levitating at Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi, Vietnam

Have a levitating Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment