Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rada Beda*

Usually: We see the bulb inside the lampshade. A bit different: We see the lamp on the lampshade. Cool.

I went to Galeri Nasional to attend CouchSurfing Indonesia event, and found entertainment as I strolled around to see Rada Beda, an exhibition on contemporary designs, featuring designers from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the U.K. 

The items being exhibited have different shapes from what we usually see. It really challenges our mind and creativity to recognize the items. I had fun that day. I hope these photos give you a good  laugh too:).


Coathanger, made from office chair's backsides, hahaha. I do have a jacket on the back of my office chair:) 

This clothes hanger is titled "Just Married". I heartfully agree:)

Usually: the lamp, the mirror and the coat hanger are stuck on one place. A bit different: They're mobile!

A set of teeth-like brushes and a toothpaste. Can't get any better than these:)

 
Swoon:)

The exhibition will last until June 27.

* A Bit Different

No comments:

Post a Comment