Friday, June 24, 2011

Have A Sleepy Weekend

Source: IKEA's blogs Livet Hemma

How was your week? I'm looking forward to sleeping my weekends away. But I'll be working on Saturday. Ack.

What is your plan this weekend? I'd recommend the design exhibition I posted yesterday. Then, from Galeri Nasional, you can walk to the 2011 Flora and Fauna exhibition in Lapangan Banteng. I love trees and animals, so I'll be going to this event:). 

There is also CouchSurfing Festive, an 11-day event held by CouchSurfing Indonesia, a community that shares living spaces for travelers. Check their Facebook group account for more info. Just key in "CouchSurfing Indonesia".

Oh, almost forgot! The monthly Dutch movie screening on Saturday is Carmen of the North. For younger audience, there is Goelali Film Festival.

Have a fun weekend, y'all *yawn* :).

No comments:

Post a Comment