Friday, June 18, 2010

Have A Childish Weekend

Source: here 

Dear readers, what is your plan this weekend? If you still have no plan, why don't you go to Menteng Park on June 19 at 17.00 and 19.00. There will be a free performance there by a French juggler (It's part of Printemps Francais). You can also see the full performance on June 22 at Gedung Kesenian Jakarta (Jakarta Playhouse).

There is also Goelali Children's Film Festival, where you can do a lot of activities with your children or other people's children (I'm referring to nephews/nieces here. Don't kidnap other people's children please). You can read more about the event on www.goelali.org.

As you read this, I am already heading to Tasikmalaya with fellow hikers from gunungbagging community. We plan to climb Mount Beuticanar (If the name is not familiar, then it's not your fault because I also don't know exactly where it is. Well, some say it's part of Mount Galunggung. You'll just have to wait until I get back to read the full story). I'm a bit excited because it's been four years since my last hiking. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment