Friday, February 5, 2010

Have A Sleepful Weekend

Friday already? Wow, time sure flies when you have loads of works to do. I definitely need to take a rest (read: sleep).


I plan to continue reading Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace. I borrowed the book two years ago from my office's library and I still struggled to finish the 1456-page book. Right now, I'm on page 234. Still a long way to go. Chances are I will probably doze off while trying to read the book.

For next week, I'm thinking to have a Tiger-shaped or heart-shaped donuts at Krispy Kreme. To get the Tiger-shaped donuts, you have to place a minimum order of two dozens at least 2 days before Feb. 14.  (Two dozens? Those donuts look cute, but who's going to eat them? Not me, that's for sure) Covered with orange chocolate, the Tiger ones have dark chocolate filling. Meanwhile the heart-shaped ones will be adorned by chunks of Ritter Sport chocolate. Yum!

Have a sleepful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment